Why, hello there!

If you're a vegetarian, welcome! If you're not, you're welcome too! This isn't just a vegetarian blog. It's for anyone who likes food, laughing, and just enjoying life. So, feel free to stay awhile, and explore all that Fun Size Veg has to offer!

What kind of vegetarian are you?

Friday, April 8, 2011

Cherry Cheesecakes, aren't they pretty?

I love cheesecake. It's kind of a guilty pleasure of mine (and also one of the reasons I am not a vegan!) Along with making cheesecakes and, well, eating them, I also like taking pictures of food. It is a passion of mine. I once documented the "art of pasta making" through photos. Like I said in my previous post, I hope to start posting lots of food pictures on here, from vegan bread to cookies to salad. Who knows? Maybe one day I will become a food stylist. 
Tomorrow, I am making Russian Black Bread for my European History class. I'll try and post the pictures once it is done!


Is my picture making your mouth water? Click here for the recipe! (What, you don't like cooking? Don't worry, they are super easy!)