Why, hello there!

If you're a vegetarian, welcome! If you're not, you're welcome too! This isn't just a vegetarian blog. It's for anyone who likes food, laughing, and just enjoying life. So, feel free to stay awhile, and explore all that Fun Size Veg has to offer!

What kind of vegetarian are you?

Friday, April 8, 2011

Hello? Anybody out there?

Sometimes, it's weird posting things when you know that nobody is reading them. Well, Julie Powell continued to post even though nobody was reading her blog, and now look at her. She has a movie. So, I am not going to let my lack of followers get me down. If you are reading this, please tell all your friends about my blog, both vegetarians and bacon-lovers alike.

Well, this post seemed pretty unproductive, so here is a brief run-down of another day in the life of a fun size vegetarian:

Breakfast: Multi-grain bagel thin
Lunch: N/A
Snack: Granola bar
Dinner: Kashi Spinach and Mushroom pizza with 7 whole-grain crust
(PS: If you've never had this pizza, you're missing out big time!)
Dessert: 1 Peep. Sadly, only 1, because I only had one left. I'm kind of a peep addict.

Peace!
-Ashley