Why, hello there!

If you're a vegetarian, welcome! If you're not, you're welcome too! This isn't just a vegetarian blog. It's for anyone who likes food, laughing, and just enjoying life. So, feel free to stay awhile, and explore all that Fun Size Veg has to offer!

What kind of vegetarian are you?

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Vegetarian Meals

One hope I have for this blog is to occasionally post a day's worth of vegetarian meals that I enjoy. I also want to post pictures of the food. But since I am new to the whole blogging thing, I didn't really think of taking pictures until after I ate. So, here is an generally idea of what you might see regarding vegetarian food (minus the pictures):

Today's Meals:
Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with red bell peppers+orange juice
Lunch: N/A
After school snack: Carrot sticks
Dinner: Mixed salad containing 3 types of lettuce, orange bell peppers, mushrooms, green onions, cherry tomatoes, carrots, radishes, cabbage, and cucumbers+whole wheat spinach and tomato pasta with a light herb sauce.

Yum!